Hello... I am Michelle
I LOVE CREATING AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHY
Shadow loving, puddle exploring Photographer
with a passion for automotive things,
and hanging upside down!
Speaker, trainer and
all round Positive person.
Ambassador for Elinchrom/The Flash Centre
I have been a photographer now since 2005 (15 years! damn that went quick)
I have been through so many stages with my business and my photography
- Starting out thinking about being a landscape and animal photographer
- Moved on to portraits (while having 3 jobs)
- 2009 Opened my first high street studio in November
- 2011 Moved into a bigger and better studio in March (took on the best staff etc)
- 2013 (I think) Photographed my first motorcycle
- 2014 Made the decision to close the studio, move to the coast (long time dream) and concentrate on automotive/location photography
- 2020 – made this website ha!
Can I remember all the accomplishments… who knows but I will try (how important are these?)….
- Licentiate of the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers
- Member of The Guild of Photographers
- Full Motorcycle License
- Spin City Beginner Pole Fitness Instructor (yes I have this but I am also seeing who reads this far…)
- South East Biker
- 100% Biker
- Photo Professional
- The Lady Motorcyclist
- The Photographer Academy Year Book – 2015 and 2013
- There could be more who knows
- Silver Award – The Guild of photographers (June 2019)
- Silver Award – The Guild of Photographers (August 2018)
- Gold Award (SWPP) Macro and close up March 2016
- Finalist – Business Person of the Year (East of England Business Champions) 2014
- Finalist – Small Business of the Year (Hertfordshire Business Awards (2012)
- There are a few more… but well this list could get long…. maybe I will write a blog.