All about the photographer
Shadow loving, puddle exploring Automotive Photographer
with a passion for automotive things,
and hanging upside down!
I love nothing more than photographing everything automotive. Creating something unique and different with dramatic lighting. Often turning day into night is something I get so much joy from. As an Automotive Photographer, I get to shape with light and shadow (which may sound geeky but I love!). Not only that but to give the client an amazing piece of artwork, that will hang on walls for years to come.
Outside of photography, I love to dance, walk and enjoy the seaside where I live. I love mindset stuff and will spend a lot of time reading and learning. I am passionate about being my authentic self and not trying to be someone else.
Weirdly I love public speaking (I know most people hate it). But I truly love passing on information and seeing people inspired to go on their journey.
I have been a professional photographer for over 17 years! An Automotive Photographer for 7 years.
Enough about me though… this is all about you and photographing your pride and joy.
- Licentiate of the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers
- Qualified Member of The Guild of Photographers
- Full Motorcycle License
- Spin City Beginner Pole Fitness Instructor (yes I have this but I am also seeing who reads this far…)
- The Photographers Bar – The Guild of Photographers for 2021
- Gold Award – The Societies of Photographers Advertising 2021
- Three Silver Awards – The Guild of Photographers in 2021
- Finalist – Business Person of the Year (East of England Business Champions) 2014
- Finalist – Small Business of the Year (Hertfordshire Business Awards (2012)
- South East Biker
- 100% Biker
- Photo Professional
- The Lady Motorcyclist
- Digital Camera Magazine